View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 06:00 PM   #2301
D!LL
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to D!LL Send a message via MSN to D!LL Send a message via Yahoo to D!LL Send a message via Skype™ to D!LL
Default Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartseeker7 View Post
Destro Lock, 6041gs.
10/12 heroic 10 man ICC.
11/12 heroic 25 man ICC.

I'm loving the new patch for locks, I get to nuke the living **** out of anysoul that comes my way =D, I haven't fiddled around with affliction however, I plan on doing that tonight and see what chaos ensues.
Affliction is fun for teh pvps. Soulswap and SOULBURN: SEED OF CORRUPTION is really fun in AV and WG roflz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
D!LL guess what? I'm not a blood elf Death Knight :P IF I WAS Horde I'd be either an orc or tauren seeing as there passives and talents are much better.

But I am a Night Elf DK. I do pretty good. I know of a Paladin who is exact same gear score as me and knows his toon extremely well. He can't tank like me NOR can he DPS like me. Again, I'm doing 11-13k DPS to his 8.5k DPS and were both 5768 GS
Come to me when you do 12k healing per second. =D

And for the record. Night Elf is probably the only thing WORSE than a blood elf. Because it has the homosexual effect of an elven character but it's ALLIANCE to boot. Not only that, but night elf racials are ass for DKs. Albeit the evasiveness, or whatever it is might help. Although I'm not sure how effective it is in ICC with the 30% dodge debuff. It hardly matters. (Yes I'm aware they took the debuff off, but not when said homosexual nelf tank was created)

So lets recap. You're a homosexual night elf, most likely with a username such as "BLACKDARKNESS" or a pseudo-Japanese you thought was cool. You're alliance. And you're a Death Knight.

You pretty much lose on all fronts in terms of credibility as a player. No matter how hard you type "I know my class", facts are facts.

and DKs are still lame as hell.

Yeah, DK's make good off tanks. -- and they're decent against Sindy and other high magic using bosses. (But then again so is a resil capped BM hunter's pet against sindy, so nothing special there.)

But the fact of the matter is that deathknights are cheap and this cheapness attracts HORRIBLE players. So 98% of deathknights are played by morons, made for the sake of convienence out of laziness. -- Unfortunately, to me, this, a class does not make.

This is a statistic I'd rather avoid. -- Certainly DKs are fun to play around with. But no one should ever make a DK their main toon.
Z͙̖̠̆̊͌̊ȧ̞̟̀ͫͬ͂̂l̰̊ͧͤġ͉͉̣̟̠̘̐̾ő̟̜͙ͬ̃̆͂͌́ͬͅ.͙͙̲̠̘͖̪ͤͅ ̪̘͙̣̃̂̂̅̽ͯ̒ͅH̯͉̰̩̪̐͌͛ͬẹ͐ ͚͔͙ͩ̿̈ͅw͚̹̯̰̫͛̔̈́̾h͉̦̬̪͈͈̜̟ͧ͆̆ͩ̿̇o̳͔̩̯͕ͦ̿ͨ̇ͤͮ̔̚ ͙̫̙͈͊̾͊ͧͫ̓̋W̳̣̲͙̞̏̓a͓̩͕̭̜ͨͪ̍̿͐i̗̞͍̟̦͋ṯ͙̗͔̹͓̑̈́ͅͅs̠̖̩̝̜̟̓͂̏ͣͩ ̘̭̪͔͒̅ͩ̌̅̈̈B̺̹̙̩͖͍̣͇̲̏ë̼̹̘͙̣̹́̅ͅḧ͍͓͖́͐i̝̪͉̺͓̝ͣ̐̃̓͊̀̉n̯͎̺̰̜͙̖̖̒̉͛ͣ̏̑d̞̤͇͌̓ ̝͙͎̹̭̻͙̪̂̃ͥ̏T͚͎̰͇̦̳̓̓̔h̲̘̼̪̺̙̲͂ͪ̾ͮ͛ͩ̍̎e͉͔̩̝͖̎ ̣͂͐W̩͇͈̦̭̠̺̖ͮ̆̒̍â̟̻ͦl̞̮̖̘̥͙͒̈́̍̍l̹̥̠͕͗̆ͧ͗ͤ̉̍.͓̗̣͉͍̤͉͍ͪ͂͊̈͑ͦ͑ͧͅ

Last edited by D!LL; 10-23-2010 at 06:12 PM..
D!LL is offline   Reply With Quote