View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 10:35 PM   #1
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default FFR Beta - The ''let's talk about lag'' thread.

So, yeah, finally after spending a bunch of hours getting that stand alone flash player, going down to 16-bits color, optimizing my computer, starting ffrndanotherway.swf the lag related to general FPS is gone. Sadly, the small frameskips stuff issue is still here. Therefore i was like, oh yeah let's try the beta link because you know i have that old subscription from a while ago and i somehow found some text file i had with the link etc. and guess what. It works! Zero lag, perfect playing! How much the game was smooth was superbly amazing and if i could, i would hi5 whoever created such an amazing thing and then.. the horror. I load a song. http://fbi.gov site. I'm like.. okay maybe i did something weird let's re-load. I load a song again. oh it's fbi.gov site again my bad... oh and there's that too now:

It always happens, i'm guessing. Okay, maybe it's because i'm not "currently" a subscriber. Yeah, cool okay i guess i'll subscribe again and check it out but..

..even if i wanted to get a sub, I can't anymore. It's technically impossible to play this game here without lagging. So, what's going on?
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote