View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 07:00 PM   #2612
TD_Project
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TD_Project Send a message via MSN to TD_Project Send a message via Yahoo to TD_Project
Default Re: Dragons_Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
There's nothing complicated with this team >.> I don't know where you're getting that from. And there hasn't been drama the stuff that happened in here from a few days ago had nothing to do with the team at all and was people that weren't part of the team. They were old roommates. 5 almost 6 years okay that's great but I don't remember seeing you guys active at all before the site went down so really it was a dead team and hasn't been 5 or 6 yrs. When the site went down there were pretty much no teams left. We've been an active team for the whole time non stop. Just because the site went down doesn't mean we weren't together we have our own site where we had tournaments and everything else going on over there.
Oops sorry, missed this post because surfing FFR on my iPhone right now is really glitchy.

Okay, drama observed in the past two pages I just kinda thought was going on, but I don't really need a backstory I am not in any of it. Once again no hostility.

My username was created the day TD was started. So it's been 5 years. My other username, ozracing_797 is my original username, and that is on 7 years I believe. And before this team, I had Team Project OZ on XBOX Live NFSU2, that was an older division for about a year before TD_Geno asked me to start one here.

TD was inactive on FFR for a while, I understand some people still played and whatnot, but we created a few more divisions on XBOX Live, then brought some to PS3, and created a real life automotive club with 5 corporate sponsors, and that has taken up most of my time.

Now the car club (Echo Autosport) is on the off season for winter and I can refocus FFR, now that FFR exists. And when the Echo Autosport season restarts, the other two owners will continue on with the FFR team.

All of our divisions are under the same Domination Network I have created a while ago, and I just feel like refocusing on FFR is a good step forward.

Just thought you were under the assumption all of my teams suddenly ended. :P

I am being friendly and whatnot here and not all "YOU WANNA GO WE CAN KICK YOUR ASS!!!" because teams, although competitors, shouldn't act like 12 year olds. Unless they 12, in which case I guess be more mature. :P

In order for teams to survive they have to be able to co-ordinate with eachother for tournaments, competitions and the whatnot. Therefore I asked if you need anything let me know, like just putting out a helping hand because I'd love to see competition stay, and I'll help out any team that needs it.

Without competition and opposing teams, kinda makes the whole concept fall apart.

In any case, sorry once again if my previous posts seemed hostile.

Have a good one!

- Darcy T
TD_Project is offline   Reply With Quote