psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Dragons_Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post
I have better things to do with my time, like earn my money instead of running to mommy and daddy for help.

Toodles.

Oh wait missed this post. Running to mommy and daddy for help hmmm lets see I didn't run to anyone my dad harassed my ass for two weeks of me saying no to him about moving down here. Um the car you have is from your parents the **** for it is paid for by your parents. And I recall the last time you being over you guys asking for help with something else from them. And hmm lets see okay yea I live under my dad's roof now but we still pay for our share of **** and I take care of all the cleaning in the house for them. So look as usual you're talking out of your ****ing ass what a surprise. Plus you and frankie mooched off me in the cattell apartment so really I don't want to hear it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote