Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Dragons_Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post
Robbie, no h

That's not calling names? And it wasn't just one person, that was quoted by Mikey as well. And when did I start acting like a baby? You're the one 5 months pregnant and not prepared for a baby. I have a job, a car, and a roof over my head that I work for. You may want to check who the little baby is

Hmm look trying to bring personal life in on the internet as usual. Holy **** you have a job at wendy's big ****ing deal fast food restaurants hire retards (literally) And hmm lets see I have a home, a car, AJ has a job I have baby clothes, I have medicaid, etc. Try to come at me about my personal life because you have ****. And really if you're trying to make me jealous of you about your job and blah blah blah yea not going to work because I know the two of you for who you really are and quite frankly you guys are ugly people that care about nothing but yourselves. I had said drop it and it would be left be you want to continue fine. I've kept my mouth shut about a lot of things for a long as time when you would come running your mouth about **** that wasn't even true on these forums and tass. But your boyfriend will just feed you more bull**** to be angry about. Go ahead attack me all you want I really don't give a ****. I will not respond here anymore though. You guys want to bring drama here because of DF and that's being a ****ing baby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote