Old 10-11-2010, 01:11 AM   #25
ic0slay3r
Falangel <3
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ic0slay3r Send a message via Skype™ to ic0slay3r
Default Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt.45 View Post
Ahh! Smashboards? I go there too, My account is Saffy on there. well on both AIB and that.

You use TL in doubles? I actually did too. If you know how to use him in doubles I think he can be really good. We should do doubles sometime together.
Which state do you live in? I'm in the midwest well Missouri.
I can't believe Luigi is down to D tier now... And DDD went down to B tier T~T WAAAAH
He is pretty annoying. I never played a Toon Link 1 v 1 with him though. Idk how I'd perform. I have played some in 2 v 2's. Was a bit challenging. Marth match up is really hard for me with Luigi.
I'm from Puerto Rico

DDD vs. TL is kinda fun cause DDD is such a big target, but it turns annoying when I get gimped or stage spiked with that gay back air, or his up-tilt or his.... actually I hate this match >.>

The Marth Matchup is hard with any character except mk.

AAA:531
Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
# of BF: 42

-------
ic0slay3r is offline   Reply With Quote