I like pound V stages more.

Battlefield *
Pokemon Stadium 1 *
Final Destination *
Castle Siege *
Lylat Cruise *
Smashville *
Yoshi’s Island *

Counterpick stages: (each player receives 1 ban per set)

Delfino Plaza *
Brinstar *
Halberd *
Frigate Orpheon *
Pictochat *
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise *

*Are on the MLG stage list

-------
norfair- Super easy to run away and stall

jj- falco = win

GG- I just dont like it XD
Yeah mlg has some weird stages and rules, the no wii mote/wireless is stupid. Some good players like Ultimate_Razer got kinda screwed because of that.
They also have laggy HD TV's .

I dont think Castle Seige should atleast be a neutral stage xd it's more of a cp imo.
Jungle japes is def a cp for Falco, but just avoid the cg's. Either go Metaknight or Pit xd I think Falco is way better and harder on FD though.
Norfair is an easy one to stall on, butthat is why you put a timer. though i have no problem taking any of those stages down. As I don't ever CP them.

Icoslayer who do you use?

Brawl is kinda a bad game... And they made falcon bad = sad. Yo that's why I main Ganondorf. G Tier = GOD TIER.

Actually brawl is okay but seeing all the mk...
Metaknight is everything, he's all you ever wanted, you can win a set now even if you've never done it, clashes he always wins...
Aerial is down, press it while i'm jumping up, and hit the b button like I don't give a F***. I know you wait for it, but your out of luck, I can do the same thing every single time
I say metaknight da bess, metaknight da bess, metaknight da bess, metaknight da bess
Donkey Kong is mad, DDD is mad, Ice climbers are mad, everyone is mad, I say metaknight da bess.
colt.45 is offline   Reply With Quote