View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 09:41 PM   #183
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argo2 View Post
Maybe because the wolves were obviously inactive? You know, unless they intentionally didn't kill someone in order to screw with our minds, I find it hard to believe 3 wolves would agree to do that.

For the record I was online a lot night one, and I wouldn't be dumb enough to not send in a wolf pm.

By everyone you mean iggy?

I honestly had no idea who to vote for, all I knew is that a player who was inactive night one was the best choice. you or Gun was the other option.

Maybe if you guys (ruritsu, gun, u84, vic) would get on aim (not mobile >.>) a little more often (or at least for a little?) than we would have been able to make a real decision.
I'm on AIM all the time. And I've clearly said a million times: PLEASE DO NOT PASS BY A CONVERSATION WITH ME IF I'M MOBILE.

And we've already been through this; the chances that it was simply an all inactive wolf team is unlikely and it's more likely that either at least one wolf was on and just forgot to send in a PM or purposely did to throw of us humans. I personally believe it was a little of both and now you are taking full advantage of people suspecting all inactives. I don't suspect AC as much because he actually put reasoning and thought into his posts and accusations, where you just "agreed with him" without actually adding many significant points. And you don't just switch your vote like that ONLY BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE DID.

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.