View Single Post
Old 12-5-2009, 01:00 PM   #57
fireking550
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to fireking550
Default Re: Best team in the NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsideman09 View Post
No way are the Cardinals above the Patriots and Chargers. SD's won 6 straight, and will probably win the next two until they go out to Cincy. Pat's were put in their place by the Saints, but the Cardinals can't win at home, and I'd take New Englands young defense before Arizonas, offense too...

I can understand Cincy being on top, considering they "should" be 9-2 if not for that flukey game winner with Denver. That being said, Denver should also have another loss, adding to SD's case. However, Pats had the #2 offense in the league going into the Monday night game, only behind the Saints themselves, and they got it done, regardless of who was at fault.

I went ahead and did Rank Em on ESPN.com...

7.Cardinals
-Fantastic on the road this year... they just can't win at home...
The cardinals still have the experience which i will take, and i am ranking them by how i think they will do in the playoffs (that being said #1 does not mean i think they will win the super bowl). The Cardinals playing good on the road is what they need, because of their weak division i would imagine a majority of away games in the playoffs, but as i said i ranked them still have Warner there at qb, with Linert i put them 10ish.

Big Time Boston Fan, Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox, and Patriots, beat that line-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibblre View Post
New mission: I will attempt to get "Meep" banned from my school, as well.
fireking550 is offline   Reply With Quote