1. Bengals
2. Vikings
3. Colts
4. Saints
5. Cardinals
6. Chargers
7. Patriots
8. Cowboys
No way are the Cardinals above the Patriots and Chargers. SD's won 6 straight, and will probably win the next two until they go out to Cincy. Pat's were put in their place by the Saints, but the Cardinals can't win at home, and I'd take New Englands young defense before Arizonas, offense too...

I can understand Cincy being on top, considering they "should" be 9-2 if not for that flukey game winner with Denver. That being said, Denver should also have another loss, adding to SD's case. However, Pats had the #2 offense in the league going into the Monday night game, only behind the Saints themselves, and they got it done, regardless of who was at fault.

I went ahead and did Rank Em on ESPN.com...

1.Saints
-I think they're the obvious pick. Redonkulous stats, they can win in all kinds of situations and I think they've proven their worth against the Pats. How they would fair against a team like Minnesota, or something, on a neutral field... I'm not so sure.

2.Colts
-I was so tempted to put them lower. They've escaped so many times... They could just as easily be 5-6.... 6 games won by 4 or less... But again, they find ways to win, and ultimately it's the good teams that can do that.

3.Vikings
-This team is probably the most consistent and solid team in the NFL right now.

4.Bengals
-Swept one of the best division in the league, and should be 9-2.

5.Chargers
-6 straight wins... probably going to win the next two...

6.Patriots
-Saints busted them up, but I'd take them before any of the teams below them.

7.Cardinals
-Fantastic on the road this year... they just can't win at home...

8.Cowboys
-Really inconsistent. They've got so many weapons, they just aren't producing. If this team gets in sync, I'd be afraid.

9.Packers
-Stout defense, amazing production from Rodgers.

10.Eagles
-This team just can't seem to avoid injuries...

11.Broncos
-I'm just not feelin it... Bad run defense... Went on that 4 game losing streak... Same ole Bronco's...

12.Ravens
-I love this team... I think they'll beat out Pittsburgh in the Wild Card race.

13.Titans
-This team is on fire... I'm not so sure about winning their final 10 games, but if they make it to the playoffs, watch out, this team is firing on all cylinders. I'm actually picking them to upset Indy.

14.Steelers
-This team is not the same without Polamalu... Not the same without Roethlisburger either, but Dixon performed well. The next two games are tomatoe cans, but if these two aren't back after that, it doesn't look too good if you ask me.

15.Jaguars
-This team is pretty inconsistent as well. I think Tennessee will beat them out.

16.Texans
-I could copy/paste what I said about Jax for this team...

17.Giants
-Disappointing...

18.Falcons
-Another injury plagued team... They'll be good in the future.

19.Dolphins
-Wild cat is fun to watch, but it can be beat, even at it's best... Indy and New Orleans proved that.

20.49ers
-I thought this team was turning around, but ehh... I think their on an upward turn though.

21.Jets
-Another disappointment, with respect to their 4-0 start... Two game win streak, and they may win two more, but that won't be enough in the AFC.

22.Seahawks
-Any arguments on this spot?

23.Bears
-I don't think Urlacher could save this team.

24.Bills
-Same old same old...

25.Panthers
-Another disappointing team... I think it's time to draft a new QB... It'd be a great time to do so, with all the upcoming QB's in the draft this year.

26.Redskins
-I thought this team had potential preseason... Why did I let them surprise me...

27.Chiefs
-Cheifs, etc

28.Raiders
-Raiders, etc

29.Lions
-Lions, etc. I do think this team is headed for better things though.

30.Buccaneers
-Sad.

31.Rams
-Rams, etc... Another team that I think could use a QB...

32.Browns
-They could use teamwide renovation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
wow ur pretty
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiggles View Post
caring should be a get-outable offense
eastsideman09 is offline   Reply With Quote