View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 12:47 PM   #16
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu POSTGAME

I think I'll say it again.. YOU GUYS ARE ****ING RETARDED.

Afro, shut the **** up. You and I clearly talked about, because I had slipped up with syhto, saving my ass by telling everyone i seered syhto red. You knew I seered Panda and that I was going to tell people that I had seered Syhto. How the **** would you simply forget this upon being confronted by syhto or tupac? Seriously, don't critique me on lying when you clearly ****ed everything up. I had everything going perfectly and then you went and ****ed it up and got me lynched, by insta, no less.

I will admit, syhto, you are a ****ing master liar. I dug up some of your old posts and you' have a ****ing MD in Psychology? Seriously, good ****ing job. I had completely disregarded my suspicions just long enough to let you in. It wasn't until too late that I realized you were bull****.. And clearly, if I thought you were a wolf, why on earth would I tell you I seered you or Panda? If I said you, you'd have been like "Yeah, you're dead next phase." I said Afro because I wanted you to confide in Afro and maybe get caught by him, too. He already had a good deal on you, so I figured he would be good for getting more out of you. Then you went and mind-****ed him, too.. Seriously, good job. MVP all the way.

Tupac, you shut the **** up, too. I never said to you that I was the seer, just that the seer had seered syhto red. In fact, I simply stated that I had faked to syhto about being seer. I didn't place any trust in you. I thought you may have been a wolf and was hoping that maybe if you thought I was faking your partner, you would tell her and she would kill someone else the next night. It wasn't until Afro ****ed up that you realized I was the seer.

TL;DR: Afro and Tupac are ****ing idiots. Syhto is amazing. I want to make it clear I was fine with the lying, just Afro ****ed it up and that I had made plans with Afro as to the "readings" I was going to give other people. How he forgot that, I will never know..

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.