View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 12:09 PM   #2213
Snowcrafta
V's beta-male entourage

Send a message via AIM to Snowcrafta
Default Re: World of Warcraft

I'm getting so beyond pissed that there's been no changes to warriors at all since 3.1, and even then the only change was that I do 5% more damage in defensive stance. Heroic strike is still a mashing nightmare and our only two AoE threat moves are terrible compared to what DK's and paladins get. Heroic strike really needs to become a toggle ability or something, since I'm getting carpel tunnel just from having to mash my mouse5 button for five to eight minutes at a time.

I would kill to see shockwave not be an AoE cone but something that resembles War Stomp, since there's nothing more ****ing annoying than missing someone on a shockwave because they're just a little too far to the left or right.

Also pissing me off I can't get a 232/245 full tanking set from just ToC/ToGC 10, since I absolutely hate running 25s. I'm still using the ****ing 213 badge cloak because the Ulduar 10 one is BoE so everyone rolls on it and there's nothing from ToC10 to fill the slots.

I hope at the very least I'll be able to fill out the items that dont drop from ToC with the new heroic dungeon crap in 3.3 five mans.