Thread: TWG XC: Deja Vu
View Single Post
Old 11-4-2009, 07:44 PM   #338
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

Just to clarify for some of you, I'm not retarded in doing this. I assure you all that I've gone through every possible result of this and although the risks are great, the rewarding possibilities are much greater and more likely. I know this doesn't much help the humans in regards to keeping the seer or the psychic, for that matter, safe, as now the wolves have a smaller list to choose from. However, three greens can't be wolves, only one, if any. So this gives the humans a bit of leeway concerning who to trust and such.

I know this move is extremely ballsy, but I'm also doing it for another reason. You guys need to ****ing think more. When I first started, almost everyone was involved and made great contributions to their side. And even then people of even before me were saying TWG was on its way out. Original games are a step in the right direction, but without abandoning the mindset of basically hunting and pecking through lynches until either you strike gold or the wolves finally eat you all for being so stupid, this game's still going no where. Just take what I've said as an opportunity; an opportunity to hone your detective skills and fish out what's going on.

TL;DR: **** you, read it.

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.