Old 11-3-2009, 07:57 PM   #287
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
emerald was bound to die regardless of being human or not.

I would like makilaz, sc, syhto and viccica to come to my office.
Ok, now I just need to figure out which of these "suspects" are greens as the red herrings and which one or two are wolf partners used to make your suspect plan seem legit (because you definitely seem the sort who would feel the need to drop in a partner among suspects to legitimize your shortlist of suspects).

Syhto was on board with lynching emerald from pretty early on. A smart and experienced wolf would have as well, but even though she seems smarter than the average player, she's probably not more experienced. Probably human for this reason.

Makilaz was the one you used to attempt to bring attention away from emerald. Wouldn't make any sense for you to try to save one wolf partner by killing another, not when none of the wolves have any blue-like powers. Probably human for this reason.

Sc979 voted for emerald by the end there. Don't recall him being vocal early on. This could be either him realizing his partner was dead no matter what he did, or it could be him being an inactive human and only just coming on in time to get a vote in before the insta. Nothing conclusive here.

Viccica voted for emerald at the very end to cause insta. Didn't vote for him prior. Reds are prone to doing this just the same as greens, if only because it's a green-like behavior to want there to be no phantoms. Nothing conclusive here.

So, in other words, Syhto and Makilaz are probably human, fiction is a wolf, and sc and/or viccica might or might not be. I will say, however, that if only one of the two is a wolf, it's probably viccica, because it's likely fiction would have grouped the humans together subconsciously in the list.

ps fiction please don't wolf me tonight. I'd like to live until at least tomorrow night.