Old 10-30-2009, 11:35 AM   #99
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
Panda's vote doesn't have any substance. It's a bandwaggon vote and I'm sure he would understand that even if his TWG experience is next to none.
This is exactly why you should have asked him to change instead of me. He was the problem, as far as I'm concerned. And he's probably easily manipulated due to being new, so chewing him out for voting probably would have made him get scared and change to appease you.

And come on, you of all people should know I'd've probably come up with some other absurd justification for a vote on someone else by the end of the day.

But honestly, weirdly enough, if I had to random vote, even before gun said what he did, even before reading any posts from the dude, I totally would have voted for freezin. ****in' gut. I'm gonna be pissed if he turns out to be a wolf and you talked me out of voting for him today.

Oh one more thing. They put up websense bull**** at work, so this site is blocked for "games". So expect posts to come at a lower volume, but possibly have a bulky one at around 8 AM when I get home from work.