Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Honestly.

How the **** do you guys think you're going to get better by taking the easy way out and not playing against me.
Honestly.

They need to learn to not be sheep. You playing shephard isn't what they need. It sucks for you, but you not herding these people is a good thing.
Quote:
If you wanna be good you have to play against good people. If you want to stay at the same level, continue playing people that are at the same level as you. i.e suck level
Because you're the only intelligent, competent player in the game? There are still more than a few of us left, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Dreams View Post
There's no point in making an actual vote if you don't plan on setting out for that person
Sure there is. Put pressure on them and see how they respond to pressure. I do this all the time! Actually, I think I'll vote for freezinice too, for additional pressure.

Actually, gun seems to be channeling my actions a little there with the overanalyzation and hasty voting. Haha. What's the deal with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiction
what I'm getting at is that there are players who would kill manti because it's normal, not because it's tactical.
Tactically, it's not the best choice, I'd say. He's simply not much of a threat to the wolves in this sort of a game, definitely not as much of a threat as most players might think he is. His strength lies in abusing blue powers and alliances and picking off by process of elimination. I have yet to see him exceed in catching wolves using other means, the means that will be necessary for us to win without direct blue action.

No offense manti, but I'm sure even you would admit as much. Your strengths are almost completely out the window in this sort of game.