View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 02:20 AM   #1947
-zeroSKILL-
Fuc Da Police
FFR Veteran

Location: It's grossly inappropriate and borderline bannable. --Guido
Send a message via AIM to -zeroSKILL-
Default Re: Dragons_Fury

lol... I AAA'ed the rolls in Into The Night for my first game today, then shiited goods on all the easy parts and ended up with 14 goods. I couldn't AAA the rolls again, and no idea when I'll ever be able to again. It was an absolute fluke.

What helps me though is not actually trying to PA the song, but more or less just giving up on my problem spots, and instead of focusing on trying to hit everything, just reading it... Figuring out what exactly I need to do on certain spots. I managed to pull a 3-0-0-1 eventually, just by studying the rolls, and learning exactly how i should hit them.

Just whore the hell out of it until you can't stand it any more, then just totally ignore it and come back to it the next day. It's what I'm having to do with Final Step right now. I somehow memorized every step to a 4 minute long song, and it's giving me massive mental blocks/bad habits.

edit:
i just realized this probably wouldn't work as well on straight forward stream songs as it would on songs with bursts/rolls :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com View Post
God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->
-zeroSKILL- is offline   Reply With Quote