View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 10:03 PM   #280
Ruritsu
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

As a matter of fact, after discussing it with multiple people, including Emerald, I find him and Afro to be most suspicious. Logs below pretty much sum up the reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald in response to the log with Clari above
[22:45] emerald3x0: and my radical change was because my initial vote on afro was more or less a test to see how everyone would react to it
[22:46] ルリツ: Thats not the same reason you gave in the thread.
[22:46] ルリツ: Nor is that a good reason to vote on somebody.
[22:46] ルリツ: Well, at least not like that >_>
[22:46] emerald3x0: what do you mean by not the same reason?
[22:48] ルリツ: I finally got around to talk to a couple of persons I wanted to talk to for a while. Out of these discussions, I find A2P the most suspicious. He has yet to take position on anything. <-- That is the reason you gave for changing votes in the thread, and above for that matter, and now here, you've changed your reason to "and my radical change was because my initial vote on afro was more or less a test to see how everyone would react to it".
[22:48] ルリツ: Those reasons are different is what I mean.
[22:49] emerald3x0: what was posted in the thread was why I voted for A2P
[22:49] emerald3x0: the radical change is why I removed my vote from afro
[22:49] ルリツ: That action is one in the same.
[22:50] emerald3x0: not at all
[22:50] ルリツ: Your reason for changing your vote from afro and onto A2P has changed.
[22:50] ルリツ: *Sigh* Thats a difference in opinion, so I'm not gonna waste time.
[22:50] ルリツ: Plus I have to go soon.
[22:51] ルリツ: Don't really want to start a long winded argument.
[22:51] ルリツ: But thats how I feel.
[22:51] emerald3x0: I voted for afro to see the reaction of everyone --> I have seen the reaction of everyone --> I have to remove my vote then --> I can't remove my vote unless I vote for someone else --> Who might be voted? --> A2P is a good choice because...
[22:52] ルリツ: Forgive me for thinking thats really convinient.
[22:52] emerald3x0: I really don't get your point...
[22:54] ルリツ: After your really devoted display of will to get Afro lynched, this sudden change came from nowhere, and I just find you reason for it to be convinient, like it was kind of graced upon you. In other words, I don't believe you entirely.
That.