View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #693
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MalReynolds
Default Re: The PS3 Is Here.

Cleared Demon's Souls. Took 30 hours, I did the levels in the wrong order accidentally making the game WAY harder than it should have been, and played an almost strictly melee class (most guides online are for ranged people, and involve a lot of running away).

When you play the game, the proper order of things is 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, 4-1, 5-1, 1-2, 2-2... etc. Each level has 3 areas except Level 1, which has 4, so that should be a tipping point that you should probably end on Level 1-4. But it was not a tipping point for me.

I played 1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, 1-3, 1-4, 4-1, 4-2, 4-3, 3-1, 3-2, 3-3, 5-1, 5-2, 5-3.

1-4 has THE hardest boss in the game, but I managed to beat it with the help of another fellow I summoned into my game. I was wondering why 1-3, 1-4 were so goddamned hard. Turns out, you're supposed to play them later. Made everything past 3-1 kind of easier, though. All in all, most pleased. Might dabble with the game a little more later, who knows.

"Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor

My new novel:

Maledictions: The Offering.

Now in Paperback!
MalReynolds is offline   Reply With Quote