View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 04:19 AM   #645
Flaming_Dingleberry
Everybody gets one.
FFR Veteran

Default Re: The PS3 Is Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nforcer06164 View Post
Go on gamerankings and do a search for Ratchet. I assume it's the expansion Mal mentioned.

Naughty Dog temporarily dropped production of Jak & Daxter to work on the Uncharted series.[...] HURF.

The sarcasm basically meant that since the PS3 has such a small user base as compared to the 360, it makes sense to have a game like Final Fantasy XIII go multi-platform.

Anecdotal evidence, and you've proven that you're no better.
Why even mention an expansion pack as an example of a bad game, especially an expansion to a well-rated game?

I thought the new Jak series was going to be called "Jak: Uncharted" or something LMAO I'd be searching this stuff if I didn't think my computer would freeze for another hour :/

^^^Did you see that? I just stated that I was wrong, again. You on the other hand are avoiding the parts of this debate where I prove you wrong, but paying close attention to where I screw up. Oh yeah, and "HURF". That proves that I'm no better indeed lmao
What am I doing that makes me worse than an Xboxer? Make sure you aren't doing it too.

The PS3 has a small user base because first it was too expensive, and now that it's near the same price, it isn't worth it anymore, because Xbox developed the bigger community. Coming back from that tangent, that WOULD make sense to go multi-platform, but that doesn't apply to "The new Jak game is going to PS2 ONLY". The "I wonder why"'s didn't have the same meaning?

Aside from our little debate, have you read all the other comments about this topic? This argument we're having doesn't even have a purpose. I'm arguing the PS3 over 360, but you don't care about either. You can go ahead and respond to this, but I might not pay much attention to it.
Flaming_Dingleberry is offline   Reply With Quote