View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 12:27 AM   #29
Ghakimx
Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
FFR Veteran
 
Ghakimx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Xingapore
Posts: 1,594
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghakimx
Default Re: JAPAN - Japanese Anthology of Permissions Acquired by Ninjas

Seems like a 99.9% chance of permission, since he already said 'feel free to use' on his site. On the other hand, that 0.1% is him not replying, but I'm pretty sure he'll check his mail every now and then.

Edit: Ethnotronica permission just acquired. Type, anything released (Homepage tracks, CC License tracks, iTunes) is allowed. In other words, BLANKET. Sloppy email translation added to OP.

Edit 2: ZOMG, I THOUGHT THIS WAS UNLIKELY, but DJ Shimamura is giving permission for songs of our choices!

Edit 3: And also, new blanket permission for an artist called 'Nama pan'.

Edit 4: Antihoney acquired. Added in OP.
__________________

I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

Last edited by Ghakimx; 09-15-2009 at 11:43 AM..
Ghakimx is offline   Reply With Quote