Fuc Da Police
FFR Veteran

Location: It's grossly inappropriate and borderline bannable. --Guido
Send a message via AIM to -zeroSKILL-
Default Re: FFR Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
what's your key setup?

p.s. when I switched from maining index to spread, I went from SDG'ing VDs to AAAing VCs within a month or so. do you mostly play index?

p.p.s. nice DH
if you're asking me, i used index for 2 months, when i first joined. then some helpful person in MP whos name is now long forgotten explained to me how to play spread. i distinctly remember a sightread FC of Trisection with about 40 goods being one of my last index scores. from there, i went to learning spread, whoring standard songs etc til i got where i am today. i also started playing on 2x about a week after i started playing.

edit:
oh yeah, i lied, i remember something else now. last game of index i played was Survive, against spitfire in MP. this was the day after i was taught spread. i was astounded that he got less than 10 goods (which i now know to be an SDG) when i couldn't even pass the song. i asked how he played, he told me spread, and thats when i made my resolution to become a spread player and be that good. my Survive score currently sups his now btw

2nd edit:
oh yeah, forgot to mention my spread key set up. i use 2EKO. i started with DFJK, went to ASKL, then WDKO and wound up using 2EKO. perfect distance apart, hold my hands at the angle they naturally rest, and my fingers lay on the keys like that without me having to maneuver them awkwardly... so yeah, may seem a bit weird, but it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com View Post
God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

Last edited by -zeroSKILL-; 09-12-2009 at 02:36 AM..