View Single Post
Old 09-7-2009, 03:19 PM   #101
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to A2P
Default Re: what the **** ffr

Okay......................okay.

First off, all of you need to chill with the multi-posting. It wasn't funny when yaboy did it, and it isn't funny in this thread. Secondly, stargroup...I know you're aiming for the Simon Cowell reputation of simfile judging, but you really need to chill out sometimes. I respect you as a simfile author, and your files ARE pretty good, but like I mentioned before, you've made bad sims too (like DP).

Like Danceguy said, the ultimate point of playing this game is to have fun. I've been playing DDR/SM/FFR/etc. for years because they're really fun games to me. The steps DO have to be somewhat intelligible (i.e. steps that go to the music) but they don't have to be Planet ===KARMA===-like quality to be fun. CSGS is actually pretty fun to play. If I still had a subby I'd still play it constantly just for fun.

Well, those are my two cents. Have fun guys!
PS to stargroup: You should listen to Danceguy. He's been around waaaaaaaaaaaaay longer than anybody else in this thread, and he's been making sims for about the same amount of time too. He has more wisdom than you on simfile making.
A2P is offline   Reply With Quote