View Single Post
Old 09-7-2009, 02:31 AM   #1
Seefu Sefirosu
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Seefu Sefirosu
Default Tonight/this morning was odd.

I went out to a bar in a neighboring town called BJ's Billiards. I shot pool with two buddies for about two hours. Then we went to pick up another guy we know, and we went to the beach. So, everyone else is playing football about 30 meters away, and I'm in the waves, catching some surf and just thinking about stuff. I decide I'm cold and go back towards, the group, and here the story starts:

There was a SUV, stopped, in the middle of the road where my buds were throwing their football, with three girls. Two were inside the SUV, one was out of it, and very, very drunk. The driver was meh looking, the passenger was absolutely beautiful, and the drunk one wasn't too great.

I walk up to the vehicle and...

I don't feel like finishing the story, I'm too lazy to type the rest of it, it's long as ****.

TL;DR: I shot pool and then went to the beach; at the beach, girls were present. One was really hot. There was also a drunk girl there. I was a complete asshole to her. I was nice to the other two, since they weren't stupid.

That's about it.

I might edit in the rest of it later, should anyone care enough to want to know.
Seefu Sefirosu is offline   Reply With Quote