Old 09-6-2009, 07:43 AM   #20
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter
Default Re: TWG LXXXVII: Cloverfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
if, for example, temote ends up dead at beginning of day 1, EVERYONE is going to be looking at iggy.
I expect this. However, I think so many people are going to be like, "Hey I do not know who to choose as a wolf target so I'll pick temote." Even if temote dies, that does not make me a wolf.

@afro: you know I have noticed that people's play style is less than par in many basic strategy scenarios. However, do you really think I'm going to go down that easily?

So if temote dies, yes I'll be a suspect. Perhaps I should be seered before lynched since, you would be killing off a super active player early on and if you are wrong, then you would be doing the wolves a pretty big favor imo.

If he does NOT die does that let me off the hook? Not really. So either way it's nothing conclusive. But like I said before, temote should be a favorable target whether you end up being a wolf or human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
i say wait till we get our roles then do the planning
Because we are trying to plan something BEFORE we get our roles.....

On another thought if you are having any troubles making a pick for seer or guardian, come talk to me and I'll give you some hints and tips I've learned. (I've run quite a few alliances in my time so while I have rarely ever been a seer myself, I have made seer picks for seers many times.) I do not expect anyone to come to me but if you really need help, I'll give you some advice. (Everyone is neutral right now so it's not like I'm going to sway you either way..... yet )