View Single Post
Old 09-6-2009, 04:13 AM   #1989
tsugomaru
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to tsugomaru
Default Re: World of Warcraft

Observer, the group I was in was actually pretty good. We had extremely capable healers who was able to keep every single person up throughout the fight. We had extremely good dps. There were two hunters and warlocks who were putting out high amounts of dps, and as such, they were close to the tank in threat. Our main tank, who was a bear, couldn't put up a high amount of threat, but I can see why that may be the case. He had to move Koralan around and was probably panning his camera around to make sure he moved him at the right time and to the right place. That would hurt his ability to generate threat. The off-tank, me, the warrior tank, decided to help him out by reducing the threat on the warlocks and hunters. Most of the time, I just stood next to him and stayed second on threat, but after Meteor Fists, I would intervene to the dps top on threat to reduce their threat slightly. I would also move my Vigilance around if the dps got too high above the tank so that they would generate less threat and allow our main tank to catch up.

~Tsugomaru
When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!
tsugomaru is offline   Reply With Quote