Old 09-4-2009, 11:47 PM   #54
omgitznpv
cohoooooon
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to omgitznpv Send a message via MSN to omgitznpv
Default Re: what the **** ffr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
*cry* i literally made that file in 5 minutes while being pressured by 6 other admins surrounding me.

and as I already said... not every person will like every song or every chart. that's obvious. some don't like this song, some don't like that song, some don't like the rock songs, some don't like sharpnel, some don't like other stuff. whatever. THAT IS WHY THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF SONGS.

why focus on the handful that you don't like... why not instead be happy about all the others that you do enjoy.
peer pressure = not cool

people can't be happy with the songs because they have too high a demand for perfection within the game, and because they have to play the songs they dislike to keep their stats up.

also, there are way too many of the same types of songs: generic rock songs, wap like sharpnel, idm/breakcore, for examples. there's a lack of (good) rap/hip-hop, some metal (like dream theater lolo), etc. but most of this is due to the permissions etc GET GOOD PERMISSIONS
omgitznpv is offline   Reply With Quote