View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 01:43 PM   #1276
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Plan_Bsk81127 Send a message via Skype™ to Plan_Bsk81127
Default Re: The Panic4Kase Last Month of Summer Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
Ok so I leave for one day and come back and read all this bull**** about how Frankie and Fermbles ****ing quarrel was either stupid or whatever. For one, and I wanna point this out, Chase (Pr0) get the **** out of there. You were eliminated a while ago and therefore you shouldn't even come in here and voice **** you don't know whats going on.

Moving along. Fermble, reallY? For god's sake, your 16 and in college. Please do me a favor and ****ing act like it. Shadowing your god damn scores is as you said. You point blank said that you didn't try your best so you wouldn't be put up there. And not to mention the fact that getting 3 FMO AAA's is not a ****ing accident. You're skilled enough to get them and thats that. But when you say you don't play hard enough thats where people will draw the line. End of story and I'm done discussing this **** furthermore. As for the robbie and trixie bull****. Trixie has all right to post a ****ing score 5 4 3 2 or even 1 minute before the round ends. There is no where in the OP that says you have to post by a certain time. Just says before the round ends. Period. Robbie, you have been really gettin on a lot of peoples nerves in this tournament and as well as in Dragons Fury. Your 17 years old and damn near an adult. You need to grow the **** up and seriously act your ****ing age. You can get mad at me all you want and say this and that, but when it boils down to it, your still immature. I'm sick of having to explain myself to you about what you do wrong cause quite frankly, when you obtain a brain large enough to comprehend the immaturity you do, I'm not even gonna bother.

I am not a tournament hoster for this thread nor do i have any privleges to say ****, but i have gotten the approval to post this ****ing post. There has been too much ****ing bull**** outside of this thread and inside of it and honestly it needs to stop.

Not to mention that this has been one of the best tournaments I have ever entered. Both Jess and Sara have done an amazing job in hosting this. If you have played in this tournament and or watched from the outside you can not deny all that has been said. Biggest prize pot since my first FKO tourney. Most members since my FKO tourney. They have put ALL of there time and effort into this. Give them some credit and respect.

This is all I have to say at this point. Furthermore if there is anything you guys must say, take it outside. But quit ****ing bitching about the bb takedown, fermble, or anything along those lines. It's over. Get over it or get the **** out.

Have a nice day.
look at all the pretty stars in this paragraph.