View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 01:30 PM   #1265
TrixiePuff
I am Groot.
FFR Veteran

Default Re: The Panic4Kase Last Month of Summer Tournament

First off, I'd like to say that I think Sara and Jess are doing a great job of running this tournament.

They're doing everything they can possibly do to make this tournament run as smoothly and fairly as possible for EVERYONE. So if they feel someone's been holding back, I'm sure they'd rather disqualify ONE person, rather than the rest of those people in that division getting eliminated unfairly.
And perhaps Fermble wasn't holding back. But you know what? Mistakes happen. Sara and Jess did what they felt they needed to do.

You don't like it?

Get the **** out and run your own tournament.

Quit disrespecting them, and telling them what to do.

And as for xBBx Takedown.
Say I got a score that would put me above the elimination line 5 minutes before the round ended. You're saying I wouldn't be allowed to submit that score because it's 'unfair' to you? Even though it's still before the tournament ended, and I have a better score?

Unfortunately that's not how these things run. As long as I post BEFORE the round ends. I'm allowed to post last minute. Hell, I can even post my score 1 minute to. Sure, it's frowned upon, but it's legal.

Deal with it.

Now people, please, less QQ more PEWPEW.
AKA the Christian Church
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery Man View Post
Hey Trixie, how does your asshole feel? Does it feel nice and stretched from how hard those jacks just raped you?

Last edited by TrixiePuff; 08-24-2009 at 01:39 PM..