View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 07:13 PM   #49971
bender5
The 40% Iron Chef
FFR Veteran

Default Re: SM Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
Then what do I have to do to show that I don't cheat. I'm not someone who knows how to program stepmania so that it bypasses something like Stepmaina Anti-cheat.

When I actually did offer some suggestions for my videos (show the screenshots folder, etc.) nobody responded so I'm assuming some last-ditch attempt is being made to trying making me look BS.

Really, I think a "true stepmania master" like you didn't respond because you wanted me to miss something so you could spot it and mention it. Not that I'm saying you did do that, but it's a possibility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [TeRa] View Post
smo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
I did that with Rebound, did you not see my thread? lol

First off videos are very easily bs'able look at aCiii he posted multiple vids on .9 rate and no one even knew.

As for sm anti-cheat it's REALLY easy to get past. You just need to replace your .ini after stepmania is open or some crap like that. Samtorx posted a quad on counting snow with the watermark, so again that's no good.

As for SMO, smitty used to hack smo and get "legit" scores all the time, and it never flagged him. Plus you play on a private server, not the actual thing.

Also, I'm going to raise this argument again. Even if you won't admit you're bs now, you still admit you used to cheat. Which leads me to ask, how on earth could you become better than everyone in less time played than everyone by cheating then magically going legit? Unless you never actually went legit and were just cheating the entire time.

You'll never convince any of us short of going to someone's house and playing on their computer in front of them.

Besides none of your scores make any sense. You called out WookE for the longest time on his "scores that don't add up" and neither do yours, you just seem to magically post something that's just enough better than the WR that you feel all warm and fuzzy inside that you bull****ted your way to another meaningless score.

Last edited by bender5; 08-22-2009 at 07:17 PM..