View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 01:30 AM   #12
Prime8
Awwwwwww!
FFR Veteran

Default Re: translationparty

There's no equilibrium

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your disco stick.
のいくつかの遊びに行こう、このビート病気です。私はあなたのディスコに乗るに固執します。
Let's go play some, this beat is sick. I will stick to your riding to a nightclub.
の一部を再生すると、この病気なビートに行こう。私はあなたに乗るにはナイトクラブに固執する。
When you play the part of going to beat this disease. I have to ride with you, stick to a nightclub.
ビートに行くときにこの病気の一部を再生してください。一緒に乗って、ナイトクラブに固執している。
Please play the part of the time I go to beat this disease. Riding together, and cling to the nightclub.
ビートしてください私はこの病気に行くのは時間の一部を再生してください。一緒に、乗馬やナイトクラブにしがみつく。
Please I was going to beat this disease, please play some of the time. Together, riding and hang on to a nightclub.
私はこの病気を相手にプレーしてくださいいくつかの時間のつもりだったしてください。一緒に乗って、ハング上のナイトクラブ。
Please I was going for some time, please play against this disease. Ride together, hang on a nightclub.
私はしばらくの間、この病気と戦うつもりだったしてくださいしてください。一緒に車に乗せてナイトクラブにしがみつく。
I have for some time, please please this was going to fight the disease. Cling to the nightclub with a lift.
病気と闘うためのつもりだった私はいくつかの時間を、このしている。リフト付きのナイトクラブにしがみつく。
I was going to fight the disease in some time, and this. Cling to the nightclub with a lift.
私はいくつかの時間では、病気と闘うため、予定され、この。リフト付きのナイトクラブにしがみつく。
I have some time, to combat the disease, is planned. Cling to the nightclub with a lift.
私は、病気と闘うための、計画されているいくつかの時間がある。リフト付きのナイトクラブにしがみつく。
I have to fight the disease, there is some time is planned. Cling to the nightclub with a lift.
計画されている私は、病気と闘うため、いくつかの時間です。リフト付きのナイトクラブにしがみつく。
I have been planning, to combat the disease, and some time. Cling to the nightclub with a lift.
私が企画され、病気と闘うための、いくつかの時間です。リフト付きのナイトクラブにしがみつく。
I was planning, to fight the disease, and some time. Cling to the nightclub with a lift.
私の計画は、病気と闘うため、いくつかの時間でした。リフト付きのナイトクラブにしがみつく。
My plan is to combat the disease, had some time. Cling to the nightclub with a lift.
私の計画は、病気と闘うための、いくつかの時間を過ごしている。リフト付きのナイトクラブにしがみつく。
My plan is to fight the disease, and spending a few hours. Cling to the nightclub with a lift.
私の計画は、病気と闘うためであり、数時間を過ごしている。リフト付きのナイトクラブにしがみつく。

Last edited by Prime8; 08-20-2009 at 01:33 AM..
Prime8 is offline   Reply With Quote