View Single Post
Old 08-5-2009, 10:38 PM   #6
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tupacodaman
Default Re: TWG LXXXV: Postgame!

Ok random thoughts:

Game was a bit unbalanced, but still really fun, especially given my hilarious mafia'ing of the seer on night 1. I was debating emerald and argo, and clearly made the right choice . I'm curious as to whether or not mafia would have been able to come back and win with one wolf down after night 1 haha. probably not, but who knows.

Vicci/ruritsu/ac were fun to watch play since they were really active, but next time try not to be so jumpy as it got a lot of people suspicious.

red, you definitely seemed suspicious of me and should have asked I get seered earlier. good call on telling spyke to guard you. good job to spyke overall for laying low, I was not very suspicious of him being the guard

sc, good job creating an alliance and ensuring that the results of who got seered didn't get out. When the results do get leaked, it normally screws over the humans and this game made me realize that the blue alliance should definitely keep that info under cover as much as possible, if not completely.

Gamer, while it's true that you shouldn't trust someone straight off the bat, try to think through things rationally. The fact that I correctly assumed that you were a wolf and came out to you to try to somehow get your team to win was proof enough that I wasn't going to backstab you. If I was just bored/bs'ing, then I would have posted the logs immediately. But that wouldn't have helped anyone.

That's all I got. Good game guys and let's try to all be even more active next game