Old 08-3-2009, 11:49 AM   #101
awein999
(ಠ⌣ಠ)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to awein999
Default Re: 6 Key FFR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
as i've told stargroup before... i have nothing against a 6-key mode. it's just slightly more complicated than just suggesting it. it has to be coded, you have to have a large number of quality files of all difficulties ready to go for initial launch...

and while you guys might all have a large interest in this, you guys are all the "hardcore" users of the site. think about when you had been playing FFR/SM for only a few weeks, or if you were barely able to pass VD or C files (or worse). something even harder would completely scare you away and you'd never touch it. 6-key is a novelty for those who have already mastered 4-key (or feel that they've reached a large plateau that will take a long time to hurdle).

so where does that leave us? for now, we'll be focusing on improving the current game, and fixing bugs around the site. should all of those get knocked out (and nothing new come up), then it will become time to consider adding new things.
well maybe 6 key can be an unlock for like a vd AAA on 4 key or something so you wouldn't even be allowed to play it when you are a noob...just an idea. That way it can be like a "challenge mode" that isn't open to everyone. That would only make the new people want to get better to see what 6 key is all about.
awein999 is offline   Reply With Quote