Thread: FKO 1v1 Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 07:23 AM   #223
FKO 1v1
FFR Player

Default Re: FKO 1v1 Thread

Hey guys, KotHN here.
First off, I know you guys like the idea of having more challenges, but it's admittedly already a little confusing to update. However, if more of the challenging and accepting could be done outside the thread via pm, wall posts, etc, it would make it so much easier for us to update. All we want is one full post from each party, giving us the information we need.

Also, please don't challenge one person, but only if the person you /really/ want to challenge doesn't want to. Challenge one person at a time. Also, don't challenge people in advance inside the thread. If you wish to talk to someone, and tell them you plan on challenging them as soon as you are available, that is fine. Just make sure you inform them outside of the thread. Anything along these lines just complicates the update process because we don't really know who's doing what.

ANYWAYS!! If we could abide by these guidelines, we could probably see about increasing the number of challenges per day. I propse a trial run. If you guys can organize yourselves, and keep this thread clean and unambiguous for a reasonable amount of time, we could see about adding more challenges!!

If this does happen, chances are Vanilla and I would have someone else help us update the thread. Bolth, I'm kind of leaning your way, because you live in Australia, and will be able to update when neither Vanilla or I will be able to. However, this is still something to be decided in the future!

That is all!!

Last edited by FKO 1v1; 07-14-2009 at 07:25 AM..
FKO 1v1 is offline   Reply With Quote