View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 09:51 PM   #1728
Snowcrafta
V's beta-male entourage

Send a message via AIM to Snowcrafta
Default Re: World of Warcraft

Today I decided to do the less than original "Sit on a huge mount and stand on top of the Dalaran Flight Master" thing, but decided to add a twist once I found out that my Goblin Therapist wasn't cutting it.

So I decided to make it an Anti-Abortion protest rally, crying out phrases whenever people would start yelling at me to move, including, but not limited to:

ABORTION IS MURDER!

I AM PROTESTING ABORTION BY NOT ALLOWING YOU TO TRAVEL FROM DALARAN TO BRING AWARENESS TO THE MILLIONS OF BABIES DYING EVERY YEAR

ABORTION IS GENOCIDE

ABORTION IS LEGAL MURDERING OF THE UNBORN

EVERY CHILD DESERVES TO LIVE

BABIES HAVE FEELINGS TOO

And so on. Initially it didn't get much of a reaction, but I nothing better to do, and just stood there. Once high time on the server started coming, around 5pm, things started to pick up. More and more tell were being sent or yelled at me that they reported me to a GM, and I would be banned for 5 days, a week, 3 days, just whatever they felt would intimidate me enough to break my protest and fly away.

Then before I knew it I had several people joining me on top of the flight master, blocking him. I think only one person was actually protesting abortion, everyone else just loved the grief. Then things started spiraling out of control when a GM showed up in person. The flight area exploded with people coming to see this event that a GM showed up to.

But I held strong, I was determined to fight the power! So after getting moved manually by the in realm GM, I kept running back and resuming my position of protest. After four separate teleportations from one GM, another one contacted me as well, asking I stop blocking the flight master. Determined to sound like an extreme anti-abortionist... well, just read the screenshots for yourself. Not a bad turnout for a really slow day.

Starting a small following

A little bigger

A few more show up to start whining

Then the GM arrives, he's the gnome I have targeted about an inch above the mage in T7 (Also a little 6 - 6 x 6 trolling was going on just before he arrived)

Then suddenly it became a pretty happening place.

Five minutes later, I guess everyone yelled about it in guild chat or something.

FIGHTIN THE POWER, LET ME TALK TO YOUR SUPERVISOR

I didn't get the last screen shot of the GM whispering me saying that I have refused to cooperate with them and my account will now be temporarily suspended.

Three hour ban that was totally worth it. Oddly enough, I didn't get an added suspension for the abortion thing.