Old 06-28-2009, 04:00 PM   #285
iluswirl
Clueless & Comfortable
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iluswirl
Default Re: Michael Jackson...is dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734 View Post
Certain celebrities I do not think of as higher than me. I could do the same ****ty acting job or singing job that Lindsay Lohan does. I could probably rap better or make up better dance moves than Soulja Boy. However, I could NEVER, EVER possess the talent, originality, and creativity that Michael Jackson had. He was amazing from when he first came into the spotlight. I wouldn't want my children to grow up to live the same life Michael Jackson lived, but I would be more than overly and extremely proud if they had the same talent, made the same contributions, had the same impact on the world of music and the people who listened to and loved him as he did. Michael Jackson is an idol. Just so you know, he has over 150 songs he made stored in some kind of secret song-vault that he planned to make money off of after his death to support his children. Now that he is deceased, you know those songs are going to make a ****load of money... even if they aren't that great. His kids will be set for life.

It's my personal opinion that the reason Michael kept being involved with younger boys is because Michael most likely had a certain mindset that he was still a child, stemming from years of abuse and abnormality and stress that he had to endure being such a huge celebrity that he was. Michael missed out on a childhood, I don't blame him for wanting one when he's older. When boys are young, they hang out with other boys, joke around about stuff, try to experiment with things, play games, probably make jokes about their tiny penises, etc. All of these things were probably harmless in Michael's mind. I believe he never harmed the children, but they may have just gotten the wrong impression by it and so did their parents and wanted to sue him for all he was worth. I honestly feel bad for Michael. His life was tragic, but he was a great person, and a great talent, and that is what he should be remembered for.

I respect that view on why he was so infatuated with living the life of a child. In fact, that's the way I lean more toward rather than him just wanting to rape them.

Also, I respect that you would rather have your children grow up to be more like him than lindsay lohan and I do understand that he was talented.

You see, I have nothing against him, I just don't understand the infatuation with celebrities and I probably never will.

Good level headed discussion, jurs.

EDIT: You're right, rubix. I guess I can see why some people would.

Last edited by iluswirl; 06-28-2009 at 06:07 PM..
iluswirl is offline   Reply With Quote