View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 11:02 PM   #243
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734
Default Re: Michael Jackson...is dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluswirl View Post
But you can't count out the fact, and by saying this I mean NO disrespect, but there were publicity rumors that he was a child rapist. That person could have been somebody's parent. Everybody has something in them, it's just how they choose to use it. Look at autistic people. They are absolutely AMAZING at some things, but some of them can't figure out what 3*3 is. You can say that he was a humanitarian and donated, but not all of us become superstars because our special abilities are not like his, singing and such. People are people. I don't like the middle school mentality where there are the "popular kids" and the "losers". It's just not humane, even leading some kids to death. One person should never be put above another.
That's a pretty unrealistic view. I'd gladly put my mother above some kidnapping, murdering rapist who has to spend the rest of his life in jail for the crimes he committed. MJ was never convicted of any of the crimes he had supposedly committed. Therefore, it's not your place to say that he definitely was this or that. I'm not putting him above a random person in the street because he's a superstar. Michael Jackson is 1000000x the person that Soulja Boy will ever be (he's a superstar, too). Michael's contributions to this world and the impact he had on people are what makes him a great person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
JurseyRider734 is offline   Reply With Quote