Old 06-13-2009, 10:04 AM   #1696
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default Re: Rock Band. More Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethSquall View Post
Neither on-disc or downloadable songs for The Beatles: Rock Band will be available for play in Rock Band or Rock Band 2.

Harsh. I thought RB had solved the annoying change disc problems. It's like taking a step backwards.
It's a rights issue no doubt.

But isn't the music being locked to the disc better than the songs not being available at all? Haters would disagree, but I say music of different types being made available is a good thing, even if its in an exclusive format.

Anyway, isn't ACDC already like this? Is it any surprise The Beatles music would be exclusive?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireking550 View Post
Simply, Beatles suck Instrumentally and even though everyone says they have great Lyrics, i have heard better lyrics from Megadeth and Death Cab songs, their lyrics and pretty stupid and make no sense if you read them carefully although doing this is only for old widows who had nothing to do but cry over the lose of their loves one and ummmm a giant flaming phenix.... cause their is a lot of similarity in those two things
lmao "make no sense"

Yeah, the Beatles songs that make no sense are supposed to make no sense. The other ones make perfect sense. For example, "Help!", makes sense just fine. On the other hand, "We All Live in a Yellow Submarine" does not make obvious sense. To be mad about this is to miss the point completely.

ps tokzic i am still pissed off that you said "The Beatles are bad because their music does not require a high level of technical skill". You might not have as much fun playing a song by them in a game like this, but that doesn't give you any right to make a statement that implies objectivity and universal understanding when you really just mean to say that what you are saying applies subjectively only to yourself. And seriously, **** playing games like this to be challenged. I want to have fun, I don't want to work my ass off just to finish the song. You want to be challenged? Go out and do something actually physically or mentally taxing. This is a god damned video game.