DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: Zelda for Wii in 2010!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Dreams View Post
of course you don't

And I don't care that you liked or disliked the game. I wasn't even talking about it, other than the fact that it's basically just like every other zelda except link turns into a wolf.

Wanting something new does not mean that I should be considered "annoying" and that you should go out of your way to make yourself look stupid. =/

In other words...

give me something new to do, other than a damn gimmick. Sure, motion plus would be cool...but a crap game+ motion plus does not make a great game.

I like your suggestion, but you have to remember, It's ZELDA. He's not going to pick up a gun, there won't be crazy technological powerups, It won't be set in a different time or setting for the following reasons.

Link is Link
Hyrule is Hyrule
The setting is similar to medieval times. They won't change it to a technological future (Interferes with Metriod) or the far past.

That said I reiterate my point about dungeon design. I'd like them to be even harder then they currently are. Nintendo would be well served to make the dungeons less linear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote