Old 06-3-2009, 07:45 PM   #42
SethSquall
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to SethSquall
Default Re: Zelda for Wii in 2010!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
IN MY OPINION THERE HAS NOT BEEN A BAD ZELDA GAME

Also, If you had a bad experience with TP, It' probably because you didn't like wolf Link.

I didn't like majora's Mask, but that game certainly wasn't a flop (3.36 mil copies sold). Everyone has different preferences, just because a game doesn't appeal to your particular expectations doesn't mean it's a poor game.

OOT itself sold 7.6 million copies and is considered the pinnacle of the Zelda franchise
TP isn't that far behind, selling 6.82 million copies.

Twilight princess is the second best-selling game of the Zelda franchise. The fact that Solid-whatever-the-hell considers it a flop just means everyone else should take his opinion with less than a grain of salt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On topic though, I'd love to see a zelda game for the Wii with the motion plus thing. I'm sure it's going to be excellent. We're getting closer and closer to the days of real virtual reality games.
Yeah I'm actually on the fence whether TP was my favourite Zelda. OoT is definitely there but so is Wind Waker. I highly enjoyed those three. LttP I loved dearly but It was mainly the gameplay. I rank immersion higher in things I like about games and TP and OoT is what I got an extremely high level of immersion from. TP more maybe because of the story and graphic. With OoT real high because of the Immersion from the story and the fact I was quite young and easily susceptible and easier to be swept away in it.

My Christmas present at a younger age of can't remember was a Gameboy Colour and Link's Awakening DX. I loved that game.
SethSquall is offline   Reply With Quote