Old 05-26-2009, 01:36 PM   #109
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to korny
Default Re: what is your opinion of teenage/children dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
It tears people apart, and creates enemies between the KIDS.
It seems you have overlooked the point I was making completely. They are indeed, just kids. The drama, and all that other crap, are just some of the experiences we learn to avoid or deal with when we get older. Our teenage existence is miniscule in comparison to the rest our adult lives. It is through this small portion of time, that we gain the necessary social skills for our more important, adult lives. The frivolousness of teenage dating, should be viewed as a memory to laugh at, or dwell upon in years to come, in whatever retrospect you had experienced it. Had I never dated while I was younger, and I were to start now, I would be far more intimidated by a females presence when trying to attract her for a date.

As young adults, we are granted the freedom to do as other adults choose, and during this period are supposed to have the best times of our lives. So sure, you can always date later, but I speak for a mass majority when I say that they'd much rather have the experience they acquired as a teenager, when dealing with the adult dating life, rather for them to say that dating young screwed up there life.
korny is offline   Reply With Quote