View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 08:31 PM   #7
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: Final Fantasy- Top 5 Most useful/useless Characters

I have played Final Fantasy forever. I love all the games. Honestly, though, the best character in all the final fantasies would definitely be cloud. I NEVER used Barret mainly in any of my gameplays on FF7. My ending party always consisted of Cloud, Tifa, and either Vincent or Red XIII. Tifa is a madhouse with her fists and combos for her limit. However, Clouds Omnislash is just the sickest limit I've seen in the Final Fantasy series. The only thing that comes close, would be Blitz Ace, but thats nothing compared equally.

My ending parties:
7:
Cloud
Tifa
Red XIII

8:
Squall
Irvine
Zell

9:
Zidane
Steinner
Freya
Vivi (possibly Amarant)

10:
Tidus
Auron
Yuna : mainly because if you get her all the way around the sphere grid, she's killing monsters not only with her aeons, but her freakin staff too!!!

Those were my main parties, 12 I dont even consider cause to me, honestly it was not the best Final Fantasy game ever released. Which brings me to a question, what do you think is the best FF game ever released and why?
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote