View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 06:47 AM   #1314
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12
Default Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
If you try to just kill him, he'll root you in place and run away, leaving you to get beat on by the other three guys.
Clearly you haven't been druiding long enough. Roots are the biggest lol as a druid, you just shift forms and they break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
Elemental is better >_>

Well, not really. Enhance is technically better DPS. I just vastly prefer Elemental since the gear switch over to Restoration is minor. And because I get to roll on a totally unique set of gear. And the unique raid buffs.
I'm not much of a fan of caster DPS. I've got balance gear on my druid, so if I really want I can do that, but running in and kicking the crap out of stuff is way more fun. Also, the amount of "oh ****" buttons enhancement has is ridiculous. I pop wolves->shamanistic rage->bloodlust->blood fury (orc racial)->ap trinket and anything that gets near me dies. I was doing the Harold Lane DEHTA quest, and while killing him I guess a mage attacked me and died in my wake, completely by accident. I only knew he attacked me because I saw his corpse afterwards, and looked in the combat log.

ImEric12 is offline   Reply With Quote