View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 05:45 AM   #28
fullmetal_alchemist027
Don't make me stalk you
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to fullmetal_alchemist027 Send a message via MSN to fullmetal_alchemist027
Default Re: What's with the hostility towards Christians?

The only reason I'll attack a religion is when you get those over-zealous bastards who push every aspect of their being on you, trying to force you to change because "You're following the wrong path."

I couldn't care less about what YOU believe in, so long as it doesn't interfere with MY persons.

I think it's a good thing that some people can draw their will to continue from something like religion. To the right person, it does them good. But a lot of us don't need this, nor do we want it. It seems like, more and more people will follow religions blindly, having absolutely no argument to support their beliefs other than "It's the right way" or "Insert opinion and use it as fact here."

One major issue that seems to plague me when I'm followed by said people, is my beliefs on hell and heaven and such. Just because I don't believe Jesus Christ is my savior, I'm apparently going to hell. This is just stupid. If I don't believe in what YOU believe, I guess I don't have the right to an afterlife (if it does exist). I guess the other few billion people who aren't [insert religion here] don't get to either.

TL;DR - Stop pushing your religion on people, learn to see the world with open eyes, and above all, stop being a freaking idiot about things. (not directed at any one person, incase it crossed someones mind.)

fullmetal_alchemist027 is offline   Reply With Quote