View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 05:17 PM   #1985
stavie33
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: R1 - Actual Song Difficulties V2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolad View Post
It's not that hard. It's not just patterns, think of the bpm, Keep In Mind's bpm isn't fast. And the patterns don't make it a FMO. Just because of the rolls, and bursts in the 16th stream doesn't make it a FMO.
Not only are you wrong, you haven't even BF'd it so do that before you say anything about the song

The 1 handed 24th trill followed by the 32nd gallops THEN a burst, then another 24th trill, 32nd burst into jump, then 24th jump trill is easy to you? No. Let's check out the checklist for that part:

Fast BPM? Yes for the notes they use. 24th notes at 160 BPM and 32nd's at that speed are still hard if they're consistently in it, which they are

FMO Patterns? Most definitely, what I just described to you is something that you won't find in any other VC, and it's not only hard to read, but hard to PA and avoid boos

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolad View Post
I have an idea. Make Keep in Mind a FMO, make NWE a VC, and give Keep in Mind the oni token
+1, that's actually a really good idea! Within any time in the FFR future, more new people will definitely be able to AAA NWE before Keep in Mind, that ****'s crazy, NWE is easy easy easy...and seriously I think it's time someone stopped making NWE an Oni get, because it's too easy and having it an Oni get just insults Oni and all the other players who actually had to whore a hard song to get it. (I got mine on Choprite, which wasn't that bad but it's worse than NWE)
You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
Turning me round (Oh Oh)
Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

Last edited by stavie33; 03-22-2009 at 05:25 PM..
stavie33 is offline   Reply With Quote