View Single Post
Old 03-2-2009, 09:41 PM   #192
slipstrike0159
FFR Player

Location: In the shadows behind you with my assassin's blade waiting to strike
Send a message via MSN to slipstrike0159
Default Re: Sign this petition to get Kenny Glenn tried as an adult.

What ever happened to objectivity? This thread along with this specific incident proves left and right the many problems we run into when objectivity is thrown aside and we let our emotions run rampant. I can see NO progress from any of this. Bickering from both sides who seemed so butt hurt that they only try to argue a case to discredit another individual solves nothing.

I cant BELIEVE how many people are so outraged by this event that they would want to inflict maximum penalties on a teenager and his family as well as blatant harassment. No one said you have to condone his actions but stepping over the line makes you no better. Dont misunderstand, BOTH sides of this argument show many examples of hypocracy in the way you form your view. Its ridiculous to see that people go along their daily lives hearing about murders and rape on the news and say 'thats a shame' but see a cat getting beat and freak out. If all of you want something productive to talk about, i suggest you talk about the moral implications of humanity's gradual desensitization.

Last edited by slipstrike0159; 03-2-2009 at 09:44 PM..