View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 01:30 PM   #376
tsugomaru
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to tsugomaru
Default Re: World of Warcraft

At level 80. There's no reason to worry about gear at all. While leveling, I did most of the dungeons purely out of interest or because I had 6-7 quests I could complete there. I was decently geared when hitting the max level all three times on my priest. Every time you hit the next expansion, your gear will improve massively from the quests.

I've always wondered why, but can't you use food to hit the expertise cap? There's the Rhinolicious Wyrmsteak and it gives 40 expertise.

I was complaining the other day that I had too many Emblems of Heroism. I spent a great deal of them on heirloom items and several epics on my priest and I still had about 100 left over. I decided to pick up my t7 chest for 80 emblems. I did not realize that it was such a huge upgrade over the Kirin Tor Rep Reward robes.

Also, this holiday proves yet again why I dislike achievements. I went crazy over the last 3 days trying to earn The Love Fool achievement, making sure I got the Gift of Adoration every hour. I needed 2 more Love Fools and Bags of Candy. I got Boxes of Chocolate 8 times in a row. One of my friends log in and they found 2 Love Fools. It's a good thing you can trade them. At about 3 hours until the Love Festival ended, the only thing I was missing were those two candies and throwing flowers at a Night Elf Priest. You would not believe how uncommon those creatures are. I joined 4-5 Arathi Basins in search of one until I finally found her. Someone on Wowhead calculated that you have a 99% chance to get all the candies by the 3rd bag. I needed 4.

~Tsugomaru
When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!
tsugomaru is offline   Reply With Quote