View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 07:39 AM   #370
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default Re: World of Warcraft

I loved Sholazar and Storm Peaks. Hated Icecrown. The first few phasing quests were fun but then it became annoying. I mainly dislike the ambience. Storm Peaks is always bright and fun. There are goblin quests (always fun), a fun disguise area (the disguise stays even after the quest chain is over!) and you get shoulder enchants for getting repped with the faction out there.

Sholazar is all fun quests too, and it's a goldmine if you're an herbalist. If you liked Nesingwary at Nagrand and Stranglethorn, guess where he is now.

In other news, I just ran Old Kingdom for the first time and failed for the first time. It was mainly due to incompetence on the part of our tank who would Leeroy his way in way too many times. He whined that he couldn't kill our clones despite being a death knight. Yeah I know you're a tank but still that's pathetic. The only one hard to kill was the Priest who could full-heal every three seconds, but that wasn't much of a challenge either. So eventually we abandoned that boss and moved onto the heroic boss and wiped a few times there because of more idiocy. I don't know what's so hard about waiting a few seconds. In one case, one member very clearly said "BRB". Ten seconds later, mr. tank runs in and then we all die.
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote