View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 10:23 AM   #290
Sir Psycho
FFR Player

Default Re: World of Warcraft

This made my day:
They need RAGE, so stop tip toeing around the issue and remove all rage penalties for switching stances already.

Warriors should be the ultimate toe to toe fighter. They can’t heal for crap, can’t escape or control the fight like other classes and have crap for range DPS. So what should they be able to do? They should be able to smash any classes face when up close.

Who cares if removing the rage penalty for stance dancing gives them a full bar of rage, with the amount that this class gets kitted around, if you let one get close you deserve to get stomped.

And while were on the topic warriors should get rage from every thing because everything should piss them off. Hitting bubble should give them rage, missing should give them rage, having to switch stances should give them rage just for the simple fact that they were forced to switch to counter one thing or another. Hell warriors should even get rage for other classes looking at them. That’s right give all classes a “don’t make eye contact with the warrior” skill.

So for the love of god, give these juggernauts the rage that should be theirs by right so they can be a viable PVP class again. Then I can sit back, cast FOL and BOF on them and watch the carnage while every other class complains how OP they are totally ignoring the obviousness of the overpowered paladin healer keeping them up.

Thank you and good night.
Sir Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote