View Single Post
Old 02-1-2009, 03:55 PM   #444
HammyMcSquirrel
Everlong
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: Team Blue!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzergy View Post
I already asked twice to do this and got no reponse this is the last time im asking.
Was AirWave taking care of all the questions at that time or was I? =P If it was me, sorry, I must have missed it. You can go ahead and make some designs. I'll put all designs in one post for people to choose from. (For those who are willing to take requests on making their design specified to each user.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0NEvvolf View Post
im not expert and i AAA VC
I'll be making some changes if they are needed. You might end up in Expert. It depends on which VC files you have AAA'd. I'll be looking over your stats again soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni-Paranoia View Post
@Hammy
Seeing as you are probably the best candidate to have help with the tourney, what i rly want is your input and ideas verse mine and ill take it from there.
Also, I have decided to use MULTIPLE events for the tourney. So its not just 'play a song get the best score and wait a week for the next'
Alright, sounds good. I'll try to find a time to get on AIM and talk with you about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StRiKeR75th View Post
Just made this one....
Pretty snazzy
Cool stuff. Would you be willing to make it for different people if you get requests? If so, I'll put it on the list of designs that people can choose from.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB_Mapleleaf2102 View Post
kin i join?
You can join. Your score on State of Emergency qualifies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud0005 View Post
Now, when you say rank do you mean Average or Overall?
I believe it's average rank.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigly View Post
That's a really good alternate banner design.

Oh and also when/if Hammy becomes leader, are we going to make a new thread with an OP by Hammy or will DJ just have to edit his OP when Hammy makes updates?
Quote:
Originally Posted by norsegod666 View Post
Why not move the thread to the Team Blue forum. It would make more sense to talk about Team Blue stuff on the Team Blue forum would it not?
When there is a new leader, it would be easier to have a thread created by that new leader for organizational purposes. Another option would be for the leader to make a Team Blue thread on that other forum (like norsegod is saying) and we could have a link in the first post of this thread to the thread the leader would create there. Depends on what the team wants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iapyx View Post
Ugh... I hate forums. What you people need is a chatroom to figure these things out.

I am on team blue. Would someone please send me a PM stating whether...

A. this whole thing is actually going to go down in the forums, OR...
B. we'll be contacted when we decide how and when this tournament will happen.

Seriously, I just want to play. I'm super lazy. I'll give 1000 credits to the first person to PM an accurate answer on that.
I sent you a pm with an answer.

Last edited by HammyMcSquirrel; 02-1-2009 at 04:24 PM..
HammyMcSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote